Clear all

Lazuli1214 staff aplication to be a builder  

RSS

Lazuli1214
(@lazuli1214)
11/08/2020 2:40 pm  

Staff application template: builder

-Full in-game name:Lazuli1214

-Current rank(s) in game:i  am firefly on honeytree and i dont rember what i was on helltree

-Which proxy server are you primarily wanting to staff on? both helltree and honeytree

-How often could you be on per week and at what time zone? uk time between 10am and 8pm

-Experience level - have you been or are you currently staff on other server(s)? no i  havent

-If so, what rank(s) and for how long?none

-If so, what duties did/do you have? none

-What plugins are you familiar with using from a staff-side perspective? none but i want to help make the server better

-Why would you like to be staff on this server? because i want to help people and make them feel safe and have fun

-How would you want to improve yourself as staff? i want to be able to have a role in game where i am a good person

-How long have you been on Hollowtree? a month

-Any indiscretions (Ever been muted/jailed/banned on Hollowtree)? muted 1 for spam 

-For staff applicants: If someone said nasty things to you or about you, family, or friends after you corrected them on a rule, how would you handle it? i would ask them kindly not to speak to me or others like that

-How do you handle working with people who annoy you? i would just do what needs to be done and ignore them

-What's your favorite aspect of minecraft? What do you like to do most when you play? i love to build and have fun wih frieds in game

-Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?  i actualy used a travel bag to transport items from honeytree to helltree

-Donated yes/no? no

-What personality traits do you butt heads with? sometimes i get a bit to excited

-Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback. How did you handle it? i havent

-Do you have any questions for me (Cali) about becoming staff? what else do i need to do to become a good person

-Comments: i hope i am a good egnough person to help people feel safe

Good luck!

Share: